Game of Thrones season 7 finale finally aired and it left everyone speechless. We finally got to know Jon Snow’s real name and also got to see Arya killing Littlefinger with the Valyrian Steel dagger with which he set in motion the events that lead us to the present situation. The episode also gave us some wonderful reunions and the scene involving the Wight was really good.
Overall, it was one of the best episodes that I have watched in the show, but I had a number of questions while watching the episode. Do let me know if you also had the same questions in your mind while watching the episode and if you had a question that I haven’t mentioned in the list below, please post it in the comments section below:
1. Will Tyrion ever tell us the “honeycomb and jackass” joke?
2. Why did Euron wait for everyone to arrive and then left to ferry the Golden Company?
3. Will we ever get to see the Cleganebowl?
4. Will Jaime and Brienne become a pair?
5. Will Theon actually manage to save Yara?
6. Will Arya wear Littlefinger’s face?
7. Will Arya now stay in Winterfell or head to King’s Landing to complete her list?
8. Will Cersei give birth to a baby?
9. Will Jaime be the Valonqar who kills Cersei?
10. Will Bronn join Jaime to fight against the White Walkers?
11. When will Samwell start doing Standup Comedy?
12. Will we get more flashbacks involving Rhaegar Targaryen?
13. Will Daenerys get pregnant?
14. Will Jon and Daenerys continue their relationship after finding out that they are related?
15. Will Jon Snow AKA Aegon Targaryen agree to be the King of Westeros?
16. Does Tyrion Lannister secretly love Daenerys Targaryen?
17. Will Jon get to ride Rhaegal?
18. Did Tormund and Beric Dondarrion survive the attack on the Wall?
19. Will Daenerys lose another Dragon?
20. Will we get to see Summer and Hodor in the Night King’s army?